Monday, September 10, 2018

Sketched Pears and Blossoms


I am so thrilled to be a stamp illustrator. The company that creates both rubber and digital stamps from my art is Sparkle 'N Sprinkle. I love the, "bling" created by this amazing company!

Saturday I had some fun creating this card. I combined three stamp sets and used a bunch of SNS products, including some Tonic Nuvo marker pens they also sell. 

I used a technique where I colored in the images with markers, then colored in the entire background with a blue marker. It really shows up the curly lines in my images.

Here are the products I used:
Nuvo Marker Pens: 410 Persian Lime, 431French Navy, 472 Garlic Clove, 428 Blue Print, 404 Butterscotch


If you have any questions about this card, please leave a comment below. 

Be sure to visit Sparkle N Sprinkle to find all the things I used. (it may say it's out of stock, but don't believe it!) Also, visit them on YouTube, where you will find tons of videos by Demo Donna!

Happy Creating,


No comments:

Post a Comment