Monday, January 7, 2019


Happy New Year!

Welcome to my studio.

My very first post for the new year is about new life.

This gorgeous stamp is one of the newest at Sparkle N Sprinkle, and it's called,

I embossed it off the edge of my cardstock with Copper Peddler Embossing Powder. I embossed the sentiment with it as well. I used a die set from my stash to create some pretty corners. The entire background, as well as the die cuts are brushed with my new favorite Nuvo Mousse:
Worn Linen. It's an Expanding Mousse, and we will have it available in a couple of weeks!
It truly makes a lovely background on white...just enough shimmer to make it look extra special. I didn't expand it here. It can be used simply to add the shimmer. 

I also shimmered up the sentiment after cutting it with a die set from my stash.


I chose to only color the eggs, to create a focal point. I love our Nuvo Pens. They are awesome alcohol markers that blend effortlessly! They also have a super price point. I used the Aquamarine Set  for my eggs. 


Such an easy way to use this stamp set...Not much coloring!

Finally, I mounted the card on High Gloss Mirror Cardstock in Rose Platinum. 

Such an easy way to use this stamp...Not much coloring.
Be sure to join us for our challenges on Facebook here.

Thanks for stopping by...next week I'll have a new card with a video for you!

Have fun,









No comments:

Post a Comment