Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Something I've Been Working On...

 
I wanted to post something so you can see how I am progressing with my artwork.
 
Yesterday was Art Group.  I have been so inspired by my friend Donna who insisted I attend the group. Her enthusiasm and ideas have fueled me. Along with the artists who attend, she has given me the courage to step out and be who I am.
 
I love her for being there for me.
 
Before I attended Art Group, I took some pictures of the Mandevilla growing near my front door. I downloaded them onto my tablet, grabbed my art satchel and headed down to the activity center.
After drawing with pencil and then marker, I did most of the coloring today at home. I used Spectrum Noir Markers and a Micron Pen.
 
I am not done, however.
 
My plan is to do some ZIA (Zentangle® Inspired Art) with the Micron, adding interest to the background. If I mess is up, at least I have this photo to remember it.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will be back to see the finished work.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Oooo, Bev, this is magnificent! Incredible coloring. I think it has a finished look, even without the Zentangle. :-D

    ReplyDelete