Saturday, July 2, 2016

Time Just Keeps on Moving

Hello Everyone!

I know, I know...this blog has been napping, and I am about to wake it up!

Image result for alarm clocks image

So much art has happened in the last year, I can hardly believe it. 

The picture above is a pastel I did this past winter at an art retreat I attended. It actually won
"Best of Show" at our local art festival.

Gelatin Print Collage

So much art...so many mediums. The ideas are just swimming around in my head of what to do next...ever have that happen to you?

So I hope my blog will inspire you with the snippets of my life as a creative that I share here...
Remember: we are all creative, we just need to find our unique voice.


Tomorrow I will begin to update you on what I have been doing for the last year, as well as what is happening now. If you are interested in any of the techniques you see, please leave me a comment. I will do my best to answer your questions.

See you tomorrow,


No comments:

Post a Comment