Friday, December 2, 2016

Floating Along on the Friday Hop

Hello, and welcome to my studio...

Today, Rebecca Ednie has challenged out Design Team to make an

Interactive Card

I am using one of my favorite sets...
Using beautiful card stock from the Flourishes store and alcohol markers, I colored both images
(there is one inside).


I embossed the background with a snowflake embossing folder and layered it on designer paper.


I used a die from the Flourishes store, and used some Distress Stickles
to make little dots.

It's difficult to see, but I sprayed the snowflake background with
"frost" Shimmer Spritz by Imagine Crafts.


Inside the card, you will find the little pop-up boat.
I used the snowflake embossing folder again, and another Flourishes Die to make the little frame.


Be sure to stop at all the Designers' blogs and the Flourishes store.

Beverly Cole (me)

Enjoy the Journey,

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, Bev. And your images are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev. I would like to purchase your beautiful Coastal Christmas for a GF who really wanted this stamp set for Christmas, and I'm late, as I struggled with this - not the stamp set. I love it myself! I would get in touch with you personally (not sure how to) as I absolutely refuse to purchase anything from Flourishes. I do hope you are getting compensated properly, as well as the rest of the design team. I still have vendors calling me for payments that Flourishes needs to make to their manufacturers. My blog is the name you will see on this comment. Too bad those 16 pages of comments only turned into 8 real comments. I'm sure that a lot of people were looking forward to winning your illustrations, but it's nice that all 8 crafters were able to win your stamps. Happy New Year. I hope to hear from you about the purchase for Katherine (my GF).

    ReplyDelete