Thursday, March 8, 2018

I Love Spring with Gecko Galz

This is one of two cards I made for this month's Gecko Galz Customer Challenge. The other one can be found in the next post.

I have been having fun with the Artsy Domino Digital Collage Sheet by Gecko Galz. So much variety and COLOR!

I also used a butterfly from Butterfly Dreams. I coated it with Glossy Accents, and attached it with the same. I used one of the Tim Holtz Alterations Die sets that I got for Christmas. I ran a piece I printed on cardstock from the Playing with Marbles ATC Collection. Behind the cutouts, I used some Marabu Mixed Media Art Spray in Cherry Red. It's an acrylic spray paint and it's so cool!

The Postmark is from the Birdie Darlings Set. I simply cut it out of one of the images. I used some Stickles to create the cancellation lines. 

Finally, I used the Charming Words set for my sentiment. 

I hope you enjoy using these images as much as I do.  I am an artist, and illustrate stamps, paint and draw. However, I enjoy making cards, junk journals and collage. Gecko Galz is my go to place for all things gorgeous, unusual and vintage. Be sure to visit the Etsy Shop. Right now Easter stuff is on sale, and every Wednesday there are Dollar deals!

Have fun,




No comments:

Post a Comment