Sunday, July 8, 2018

Enjoy the Journey with Gecko Galz

I have been working on a Art/Junk Journal for several months now. It is very personal. I have hidden my own art in several places in this journal.  

These two pages represent my journey with Gecko Galz in my journal. I have used a ton of GG stuff, and hope they inspire you to enjoy your own journey using Gecko Galz products.
 Alice's Journey was an unusual one, to say the least! 

 Here is a list of the products I used:

Wonderland Collage Set-Bottle and falling Alice
Ask Alice Collage Set-Rabbit
Vintage Sweets Paper Pack-background
Journal Page Headers Kit-"Dream Big"
Quotes to Live By-Lewis Carroll quote

Then, I did a page supposedly created by a woman who took a journey with her children. She sent a sweet letter to her husband, and on returning, collected all the memorabilia in a special envelope to be kept forever.



 Here is a list of what I used for this card, from Gecko Galz...

Face to Face jewel it Collage Set - Face
Charming Words Collage Set - "Home Sweet Home" and "Bonjour"
Words from the Heart - background
Hear and Soul Stamp Set - digital stamp
Vintage Labels - label
Postcards from Abroad - postcard
Sail Away - ticket, photo and boat card
Pretty Petals - bow and bouquet

So stop by and pick up some of these amazing items! Remember, Wednesday is dollar day, when several items are reduced to $1.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment