Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sarasota Rose



My newest Zia floral...another rose from Mable Ringling's Garden. I don't know if it is really called, "Sarasota Rose", but I like the correlation.
 
I used Spectrum Noir markers on this one. I also used a white Gelly Roll pen to do some Zia highlights. I used a Micron pen .05, to draw the image.
 
I am truly enjoying this process. It is very relaxing for me. I feel like I have more control with the markers as opposed to watercolor or alcohol ink.
 
Thanks for looking, stop by again soon.
 


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Bev! Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love everything about this rose!! it's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful rose! I love your linework :)
    (My grandparents used to live in Venice, FL...)

    ReplyDelete