Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Fly, Be Free


I have been on vacation at the beach, and loving the sun!

Collecting shells and sand dollars to inspire my art.

But today, a card for Flourishes, using a cute stamp set by
Sam Pickard. You can pick this set up at Flourishes

friendship and flowers

I used some paper by Graphic 45 that I have had in my stash for some time.

The sentiment is from the same set.

This care is entered in these challenges:
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #22 Anything Goes
Unicorn Blog Challenge #12 - Animal Kingdom

I feel like using some color today...how about you?







3 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous card I love the butterflies. It sounds like you had a good time at the beach. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 12 “Animal Kingdom” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the beautiful butterflies and Graphic 45 paper! Thanks for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful gorgeous paper TFS Unicorn Ch ...........Lis

    ReplyDelete