Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Greatest Gift


This beautiful Flourishes stamp set illustrated by Lauren Pope
includes Joseph, but I decided to do a Madonna and Child.

Greatest gift 3 [1468169]watermark (1)


The sentiment is included in the set as well.


I am entering this card is these challenges:


Our blog hop is coming to an end, but I want to remind you
to visit the other designers' blogs to see the card they created with this set.


Enjoy the hop, and get these beautiful sets at Flourishes.







2 comments:

  1. What a card! I love that you split the image up, I never would've thought of that! It really makes your card statement more profound!! I love your placement, design, and coloring! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply elegant and beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ August Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

    ReplyDelete