Thursday, November 10, 2016

Flourishes November Release Day 4

Hello, and welcome to my studio...

Today I am using a stamp set I illustrated for Flourishes this month.

It's the 4th day of the Flourishes November Release.

We are featuring,

It's All in the Details 2 by Beverly Cole


and

Art Deco Alphabet

Using beautiful paper and card stock from the Flourishes store, colored pencil, and alcohol markers,

I embossed the stamped image with a script embossing folder.

I also rounded all the corners, and used some Enamel Accents to make little dots in the corners.

It's difficult to see, but I inked the edges of everything with an inkpad an sponge.

Finally, I used a strip of mirror paper across the middle of the card.

Be sure to stop at all the Designers' blogs and the Flourishes store.

Beverly Cole (me)

Enjoy the Journey,

No comments:

Post a Comment