Friday, November 18, 2016

My Turn to Host!

Hello and welcome to my studio.

I am so excited to be the Artist in Residence at the new Flourishes!
Every Friday our Senior Design Team is challenged by one of the designers on the team.

For today's blog hop, it's my turn!  I have challenged the team to use:

Non-traditional Colors


I have the great pleasure of using the Year of Flowers 3 set
I used Patriotic Colors instead of the usual Christmas red and green, and I threw in some striped in the pieced background to add to the "theme".

Today's card images were masked and stamped with Memento Ink.
I colored them with Prismacolor Premier Pencils, blending with a blending pen.

The sentiment is framed using one of Flourishes exclusive set of dies.


a few sequins and some gold Stickles, ribbon and I'm done!


Here is the blog hop list for you to enjoy more non-traditional colored creations:

Beverly Cole (me)
Tricia Traxler

Enjoy the Journey,



1 comment:

  1. Artist in Residence is such a wonderful compliment to your artistic skill and Flourishes is the perfect place to showcase your talent. Your card is wonderful and the images are super! I am your newest follower and hope you will follow me as well. kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete