Sunday, December 3, 2017

Love at Christmas with Gecko Galz, and a Challenge!

Hello! Welcome to my Studio. Please allow me to share this month's news from Gecko Galz:

It's time for a New Gecko Galz Customer Challenge!!  
This month our Challenge theme is 
"Dashing through the Snow"
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2017/12/gecko-galz-december-dashing-through.html
December 1st to the 30th.
There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  
It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!!  It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree 

Now on with my third sample for this challenge. 
My husband always gets me the biggest, mushiest cards. And I love him for it.
It really kills me that he spends so much  money on one card, but I am the card maker...not him.

This card is completely digital. Everything I used is by Gecko Galz
Let's begin...

First, I used a background from the St. Peter's Square Mini Paper Pack.
I used layers in my photo editing program, and this was the first layer. 

Over that I added an image from the, Baby It's Cold Outside Collage Set. I changed the opacity so you can see the other layer under it.

Then, I really had fun with an image from, Vintage Flirtations Collage Set. You see, I erased all of the background. Plus, if you look closely, there were bars between these lovers, and I erased them as well...cool, huh? they're still there, but not as noticeable as they were originally.

The program I use allows me to add "sponging", "snow", "framing" and finally the sentiments.

I am entering this card in some challenges!
2 Crafty Critter Crazies
DL.ART December Linky Challenge
Thanks so much for stopping by to see my work. I hope you will follow me, either by email or google, so you can learn along with me...more fun to come...I am working on a: 

JUNK JOURNAL

Using Gecko Galz!

Stay Creative,


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, romantic card for your hubby. At first I thought it did not qualify for our challenge, but then I noticed the gossiping robins and bunny looking askance at the kissing couple.

    Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies for our December challenge. Make sure to pop over on the 15th for our mid-month post. There are going to be lots of Christmas freebies for our followers.

    Hugs & Smiles, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the scene you've created with the different layers.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete