Friday, December 1, 2017

Home for Christmas with Gecko Galz


Oh how I wish I lived in this little cottage at Christmastime...

Can't you just imagine the fire in the fireplace, comfy beds upstairs and a delicious meal on the table?

Snow is part of my memories and dreams of Christmas. Now, red and white lights wrapped around palm trees is what we have, and I look forward to them every year.

For this card, I used all Gecko Galz products, and created it in a photo-editing program.

The main image is from the new, Baby it's Cold Out Here Digital Collage Set. I flipped it horizontally, and erased the edges.

I then added the beauty in the upper corner from the new release, Victorian Dreamers. Once again I flipped her, and changed the color from black and white to a more vintage hue. I erased  the edges to help blend the two images.

The background pattern is from the new, Courtly Love Digital Paper Pack.

 a couple of lines of script interpret the mood of the images.

A bit of digital sponging and framing, and I am done!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank-you for visiting. Be sure to stop by the Gecko Galz blog, where you will find our Design Teams' links to more amazing samples using the newest Gecko Galz has to offer...so many choices for holiday cards and gifts that you will enjoy making, and giving from your heart.

More to come...with Gecko Galz, tomorrow!

Stay creative!


7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely Christmas composition, Beverly. I'm at the cottage in front of the fire, warming my toes and sipping wine....bliss!! I so wish I could do digital work. It's going to be my new year's resolution!! Welcome to the Gecko Galz DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage feel thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous vintage christmas card!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, thank you for sharing with us at the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious card! It reminds me of the Victorian Christmas cards! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete