Friday, September 30, 2016

Flourishes Friday Design Team Hop


Welcome to my studio!
 
 
Today I am the host for Flourishes' Design Team Challenge Hop.
 
I challenged the team with
 
Use Autumn Colors
 
 
I decided to use my Fuji Mums set, designed by me, exclusively for Flourishes LC.



I used the smallest mum and petal images to stamp the background tone on tone
with Distress Ink by Ranger.
 
I stamped the Fuji Mum with Memento Ink, and colored it with Distress ink.
 The background is spattered with more distress ink, watered down with my waterbrush..
 
I used strips of patterned card stock by Authentique, which is available in the
Flourishes store.
 
 
A bit of twine and some flower brads finish off my design.
 
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 
Be sure visit all the hop stops, as the Senior Design Team had made some gorgeous samples!
 
Beverly Cole (me)
 
Enjoy the journey,
 

7 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! Love the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just simply Beautiful! Love the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors and stunning mum. I love the stamping on the main panel. Thank you so much for joining at AHSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and I just LOVE that stamp set! Thanks for joining us at AHSC! :)

    Jess - DT
    www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, love your background and all the textures and distressing. Thanks for sharing with us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Such a pretty take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Bev!!! I love the stamp set, the colours you used, & the background. WONDERFUL-- 100%! Thx for playing along with us at AHSC this week! ~ Ali (AHSC DT)

    ReplyDelete