Saturday, September 3, 2016

My Title Bar


Thought I'd share a bit of information about my
Title Bar. All the cards you see are created with stamps I drew myself,
with the exception of the blouse card. The lace is by Crafty Secrets, and the buttons
are from an old stamp set by See Dee's. I am not sure if they exist anymore.

I learned the folding technique from a really old tutorial by Anna Griffin.
I used it in my wedding album as well. It is so beautiful, and worked
perfectly on this blouse. I just love how I made this ribbon look
like it is blowing in the wind.

I guess sometimes we get creative brainstorms!

The wedding card in the center has a tuxedo front. That's me and my
dear husband of nine years, George. He is my biggest fan and support.
He is the reason I am doing what I love.

If you have any questions about any of the cards above, just ask!




No comments:

Post a Comment