Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Flourishes October Release Hop Day 3


Hello, and welcome to my studio...

It's the second day of the Flourishes October Release.

We are featuring,
Go Tell it on the Mountain by Lauren Pope.


I used Authentique designer paper from the Flourishes Store.

I also used one of the sentiments from a new set that we will feature on Friday...

So stay tuned!

I used Prismacolor Pencils to color the image, and added a bit of ribbon.

This stamp doesn't need much help...it stands strong on its own!
Be sure to stop at all the Designers' blogs and the Flourishes store.

Beverly Cole (me)
Tricia Traxler

Enjoy the Journey,

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Bev - I love your colouring and the depth you have given this Church. Perfect sentiment - your card can be used for many occasions - beautiful! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft look the pencils have given this scene! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete