Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Flourishes October Release Hop Day 2

    
Hello, and welcome to my studio...

It's the second day of the Flourishes October Release.

We are featuring,
"Elf 'n Christmas" & "Diamond Background"

elf-n-christmas-1468166watermark-1

diamond-patteren-set


and coloring with alcohol markers,

then heat embossing the Diamond Background with white embossing powder,
I used ink and a sponge to add color to the background and frame.

I added some music note washi tape also.


I added some Diamond Glaze to the punched sentiment
and the elf's instrument.

Then, I added liquid pearl dots and a bow.


Be sure to stop at all the Designers' blogs and the Flourishes store.

Beverly Cole (me)
Tricia Traxler

Enjoy the Journey,

1 comment:

  1. Just love the pastel color and white embossed background

    ReplyDelete