Friday, October 21, 2016

Flourishes October Release Hop Day Five



Hello, and welcome to my studio...

It's the fifth day of the Flourishes October Release.

We are featuring,
 Christmas Sentiments, illustrated by me, Beverly Cole.

christmas-sentiments-watermarked-2
Christmas Sentiments

I really had fun writing little a little poem for this set. I have another card in mind
which will feature the poem coming up soon.

You can find the Authentique Designer paper I used, as well as the two sets,
in the Flourishes Store.
must-be-santa-set-14-watermarked
Must Be Santa
Time shop at the Flourishes Store,  get together with your stamping buddies,
and make some beautiful and unique cards for the holidays!
Be sure to stop at all the Designers' blogs and the Flourishes store.

Beverly Cole (me)
Tricia Traxler

Enjoy the Journey,

No comments:

Post a Comment