Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday with Flourishes


Hello and welcome to my studio.

I am so excited to be the Artist in Residence at the new Flourishes!
Every Friday our Senior Design Team is challenged by one of the designers on the team.

For today's blog hop, Rebecca Ednie has challenged the team to use:

Pastel Colors

I have the great pleasure of using one of my favorite stamp sets:
Must Be Santa:
must-be-santa-set-14-watermarked
Must Be Santa

Today's card images are colored with Spectrum Noir Markers with a bit of
Distress Ink by Ranger around the edges .

The beautiful blue cardstock is from the Color Made Easy collection,
 which can be purchased in the Flourishes store.

The sentiment is a little poem I wrote to add to the
Christmas Sentiments Set
christmas-sentiments-watermarked-2

Here is the blog hop list for you to enjoy more creativity using Pastel Colors:
Beverly Cole (me)
Tricia Traxler

Enjoy the Journey,



2 comments:

  1. Love your pastel Santa, Beverly, and your coloring. Clever layering, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Santa looks great in blue and I love that background paper.

    ReplyDelete